Sunday, June 29, 2008

Welcome to the Wallace Family Blog






Welcome the the Wallace Family blog! We all enjoyed the reunion so much that we wanted to start a blog as a way to stay connected better. Please if you have any thing you would like to post on this blog send it to wallacefamiliy@gmail.com. I know it is misspelled but it was as close as I could get : ) Also if you have a family or personal blog we would love to add it to our family blog list so we will have a direct link to stay connected. These are just a few of the reunion pictures that I took, but none of the other ones were very clear. Hope you are all doing well and have a fabulous summer!!!

6 comments:

Ma'am and Dadgum said...

This looks like loads of fun. I think this page is great.

Shelly said...

How do i get linked.

Shelly said...

Nevermind the e-mail you must have taken care of it. Pictures look great. Thanks

The Akin Family said...

Amber,
I love the page. How did you get the movie thing for Shelly. I have been telling everyone in the family that I have talked to. I am going to put pictures soon of Alex's house and the new well machine. Thanks for doing all this.
Chris

The Akin Family said...

Amber,
I have been telling all the family about the blog so we will see if they get their acts together. Give your Mom a big hug for me.
Chrid

steveandjen said...

hi Amber...it's Steve and Jennifer...we are getting online too